Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Food 10/21


Breakfast: Banana sprinkled with cinnamon, some low fat plain yogurt and wheat germ. A slice of Ezekiel sprouted grain bread with fig jam and ricotta (I found the sliceable kind - the real kind instead of the creamy kind!) and a cup of earl grey tea with a splash of half and half

Lunch (no picture): Since I worked at 3 and got off work at 2 I figured I'd have no time to make lunch so after the gym at 12 I went to JCL and got a chicken breast with 2 side servings of mixed veggies (baby carrots and yellow and green beans) with a whole wheat roll with some smart balance spread on it

At work (no picture): My co worker (who is a freaking sweetheart) Shirley made these pumpkin spice muffins (I am a sucker for anything with spice) so I ate 4 of those tiny little mini muffins. AND she inspired me so that instead of making Pecan Torte for Thanksgiving I may just make this Spice Cake recipe I have. (I'm way too excited about Thanksgiving cooking).


Dinner: Two chicken tenders prepared with onions, garlic and a little Thai Kitchen red curry paste. Baby carrots cooked then sprinkled with cinnamon and drizzled with honey. Brussel sprouts just boiled and then sprinkled with salt (I ate one before taking the picture :P)

Workout for the day: 45 minute Step express (using two risers!) = 35 minutes step + 5 minutes abs + 5 minutes stretch. I'm getting kind of tired of Step because by some turn of fate it's the class that everyday best fits my schedule so I do it so much! I'm hoping next semester my schedule allows me to take other things!

No comments: