Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dinner/Late Night 10/24


So during the hockey game (during the first break and part of second 20 minutes -- I don't know the lingo, don't judge) Amy and I sneaked away to McDonald's for some dinner. I had the Southwestern Salad with grilled chicken without any dressing. It had mixed salad greens, corn, black beans, cheddar cheese and these crunchy tortilla chips. I took off as many of the weird doritos-tasting things as I could. It was surprisingly good. I also ate a few of Amy's french fries, not as good as I remember them being. A million other places have better fries -- Chili's and HPB&G definitely.

After the hockey game, late late night, some of us went to Kerbey Lane. I had the American Classic -- two eggs scrambled (they were a little over cooked) with fresh fruit and wheat berry toast. I only ate half a slice of the wheat berry toast because by the time it got to me it was cold and had hardened and wasn't very good. And a cup (or two) of coffee. No picture unfortunately.

No comments: