Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tino's Greek Cafe

This place is incredible. The food was absolutely delicious!

I had the build you own lunch plate with a combination of gyro meat and chicken. You can choose either a soup or salad and then three sides. I chose the salad, it was quite small but Greek style and delicious. They give you a pretty sizable portion of meat and then a piece of pita bread. There are several sides to choose from. I chose hummus, tabbouleh and spanakopita. Everything was incredible. The meats were well seasoned and juicy. The pita bread was soft and thick and flavorful. The tabbouleh was delicious, the hummus was nice and creamy, the spanakopita were all flaky and baked to perfection. The olives on the Greek salad had pits! That's so rare now a days!

I would recommend it to anyone any day. Take note that it is a lot of food, I ate my whole plate but I probably should have taken some home with me, it left me quite full. Over all I would love to go back here anyday. Next time though I think I'll try either just the chicken wrap or the Greek salad with chicken, or maybe split a lunch plate with someone? Yum!

No comments: