Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pictures!

CORN BREAD, ASPARAGUS, CHICKEN, POLENTA FOR DINNER (CORN BREAD LEFT OVER FOR TOMORROW!)

Chicken breast marinated with orange marmalade and usually fresh ginger but we had none so we used ground ginger (I say we but really it was my dad making my mom's recipe)


2 cups polenta cooked with 1 cup fat free milk, 2 cups chicken stock and 3 cups water, a good handful of salt. Layered with fresh mozzarella cheese and topped with grated parmesan cheese. In the oven until all melty.





CORN BREAD AND LEMON MERINGUE PIE!







CORN BREAD

Recipe from the package of the whole grain cornmeal

2 cups cornmeal
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup AP flour
2 tsp salt
2 tblsp sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups fat free milk
4 eggs
4 tsp baking powder


SWEET POTATO SOUP


STREUSEL PECAN SPICE COFFEE CAKE





GIBLETS COOKING FOR GRAVY


BOOKS USED FOR RECIPES!





MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKES:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my lord Alanah. This blog makes me so hungry. I almost ate one of my pillows.