Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meatloaf dinner (and brownies)






The meatloaf was a turkey meatloaf made with ketchup, worstechire sauce, onions, garlic, carrots, celery, parsley, salt, pepper. It could have used more salt and more worstechire sauce we thought. I sauteed some garlic and wilted some spinach. Delicious.

Then we kind of went crazy and made brownies. I followed the recipe from foodnetwork.com from the Death by Chocolate collection. They are very rich and would have been amazing except that unfortunately I set the oven to 325 but somehow when I went back the oven was at 450 and they came out just over done. The flavor was amazing but they needed to be more moist (I like my brownies cakey so this looks like the perfect recipe for me, not really for you if you like your brownies fudgy).

No comments: